21 March 2011

30 years ago today............

..........it was pouring with rain and blowing a hoolie, but still we had a wonderful day. 


Yes today is our 30th wedding anniversary.   We've had fantastic times together (well, I think we have anyway), with many adventures, and I hope still many to come (maybe another 30 years?).  Didn't we look young?   Of course, we haven't changed a bit (liar, liar pants on fire)

I don't know if my husband  reads this blog,  but if you do, I wouldn't want to embarrass you by saying something soppy like I love you..... but I do!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, all the best for the next 30!!
    By the way, I think I have a teddy bear that might be related to the one in your little pic, will dig out a pic of mine and let you compare (she is very old....as old as me..lol)

    ReplyDelete