15 April 2011

Handmade - pay it forward


Since starting blogging I have been dying to join in a swap or something similar but have been wary about over-commiting myself.  However, when I saw this on Janices blog spot, I thought it was a really nice idea and because there is 365 days to make something, theres no pressure. 

So what is it all about?

  1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.
  2. I will have 365 days to do it in. What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to 3 readers of your blog.  It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade.
  3. You must have a blog.
  4. Once you receive your "little something", you must post about your Pay it Forward on your blog to keep the fun going - be sure to use the Pay It Forward badge
I do hope that you will join in with me.  I'm already looking through books/internet/mags for some ideas. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh go on then lol 365 days should be enough time for a deadline-phobe like me! Count me in :-)

    ReplyDelete