16 May 2011

African flowers

This is a little crochet project I started a while ago and have just come back to.  It's called African Flowers - I'm not sure of the origin of the pattern but there is a flickr group here.   I like to have something easy to pick up for the last hour of the day, which I don't have to spend half and hour working out where I was and remembering the pattern.  I have a box of wool from which I randomly pick colours.  I don't usually do anything this bright or uncoordinated by I'm loving this.   Not sure what it will be - probably a blanket but at 2 or 3 a night, it's going to be a while before I get to show you the finished article!



Why not pop over to the flickr group.   There are some beautiful colour combinations and I think the instructions are there somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. They are pretty! Lovely colours! I've tried crochet before but all my squares ended up as different shapes lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty! I love hexagon shapes they make too.

    ReplyDelete