31 May 2011

Home again, home again, jiggety jig

Yep, back from a lovely week in Portugal with my sister.  Very relaxing, chilling by the pool, a bit of sights seeing and shopping, a bit of crocheting.   Will post a few photies soon, but a lot of weeding to do in the garden first.  
In the meantime, I'm having a bit of a problem with leaving comments.   I've been  doing a quick catch up on the blogs I follow, and wanted to leave comments, but when I  go COMMENT AS  and select google account, it takes me to blogger, then I sign in and it returns me to the comment screen.  I click post comment and instead of publishing it as normal, it takes me back to the blogger sign in.  And so on ad infinitum.

Does anyone:
a)  know what I'm talking about
b)  know if there's a problem
c)  know a solution

Help, all you techies out there!

Update 1/6
Thanks for the info - looks like I'm going to have to wait for it to be mended.   May have to do some work instead!

4 comments:

  1. I am not having a problem but am aware that a number of people are. On Brit Quilt, a flickr group, there are members who have been having problems for a few days or longer - seems to be a bit of a follow on problem from when Blogger went down. Not sure if blogger is doing anything about it or even aware of it.

    But, welcome home and glad that you had a lovely relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know several people have been having problems. They (blogger) are working on the problem. I however, don't have the problem but I think it is because I use FireFox and not IE but that is just my opinion. some people have switched and found this to be a solution to the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that problem for 24 hrs and its okay now, but I've heard many others still have it, it is on bloggers list of known issues so I suppose we have to believe they're doing something about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that problem until I switched to firefox!

    ReplyDelete