1. Busy week last week, customer visit
2. Friends visiting from UK Sat - Tues
3. I've been going for phsio on my back for the last two weeks and having been pummelled for half an hour, I then have to do lots of excercises and make a real effort to sit up straight (I'm a sloucher I'm afraid), by the end of the day and feel as if I've been run over by a bus
4. Had a tooth filled yesterday which throbbed all night.
So, I have been blogging now for nearly 4 months now. Maybe time for a little introspection. At first I wanted to be bright, witty, interesting, join in with everything and have lots of followers. Yeah OK, so let's forget that - NOT POSSIBLE. I think that now I've sort of found my comfort zone. I've stopped worrying how many new followers I am getting, and what people think of me.! That's not what it's about is it? I have quite a few followers who comment regularly, which I really enjoy, and I am enjoying writing. OK, it's not War and Peace, but it's giving me a great deal of pleasure to read back over what I've been doing. So all in all, it's good fun and in the words of a friend of ours over here "tomorrow, we continue"
One of the things that I love about blogs are the to do lists that you all have - daily, weekly, monthly, I am so impressed with how much you get done. I am a list maker, but I end up feeling a failure because of all the things I haven't done. However, just this once I'm going make a list of what to do next week, knowing full well I will achieve it
1. Go to my sisters in Portugal for the week
There you go, that's it! She's lived out there for about 3 years now and this will be the first visit. I don't think she has much of an internet connection (you have to sit out in the camper van on the drive!) so I'm not taking a computer. I'm leaving Gordie at home with the animals. He has already got his week planned which includes lots of dog walks, plenty of curries, and a night down the pub to watch the Champions league final. I think that means we'll both have a good week.
So bye for a week, I'm off to pack now. I'll leave you with a picture, because every post needs a picture.
The veggie patch this evening - wonder how much it will have grown by next Sunday?