....and I'm still trying to finish the bloody dresden circle I started ages ago, following the QAL on Lily's quilts. I know that nearly everyone else has finished, but, well, I haven't so there!
Anyway, following the second attempt to fit the inner circle, I still wasn't happy with it so I ripped it out tonight and sewed it in again. And this time AT LAST it was pretty good. So flushed with success, I moved on to the outer circle. Bad move. As you can see it's a proper dogs breakfast.
The outer circle is way to small for the inner. Not sure if you can tell on the photo, but it resembles a relief map of the himalayas. So this is going to have to be ripped out too. Now I've had a go at it, I can see the logic of it all and do the maths to work out what size the inner circle/ outer circle need to be. I'm not very good at imagining the finished article before I start. I need to get stuck in, see what turns out, then if it's wrong, do it again.... and again!
Never mind one lives and learns. And, I've got the whole week to myself as Gordon is back in the UK for the week, so disasters aside, I shall be spending as much as possible sewing.