24 July 2011

The attached message had PERMANENT fatal delivery errors!

 
I have been having problems recently with my e-mails.    Many of you will know this!  You are unable to reply to my comments, unable to reply to e-mails, and very often my e-mails to you are rejected.  In cyberspace, we apparently don't exist.   I have swapped over to using Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, because using Explorer,  I am still unable to log into Google when leaving comments, a problem that I have had for many months now.   My man at the service provider is on the case, but isn't making much headway.  I may have to swap to another e-mail, but I'm not technically very savvy.  Does anyone use/know about Gmail?  Any other recommendations?

In the meantime, thanks for your patience.  It very frustrating I know, after you've spent time writing an e-mail to find it won't go anywhere!  

6 comments:

  1. I'm not technically savvy enough to know much either. I did the same a few months ago though and swapped to firefox because explorer wouldn't let me leave comments. I've never used gmail, I have only ever used hotmail. Not for any particular reason other than that was the first I was told about and so have used it since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think gmail, hotmail and yahoo are all similar and should be easier for you to access and receive emails on. No promises because I am not a techy person but I think it would be worth a try. I have suddenly had problems leaving comments too and another blogger suggested that I unclick the little box that says stay logged in or whatever it is when you sign on to google to comment. I did that and it seems to be willing to let me comment again. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Susan said hotmail, gmail etc are all similar, I use gmail because it's google, blogger is google, everything is google these days lol, and it all works really well. It's so much easier to access my emails from my phone if I use gmail. It's very easy to start up a gmail account, just follow the prompts. I have hotmail, ymail (for Flickr) and gmail email accounts but really only use the gmail one.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also use gmail as one of my emails and I've never had any problems with it.
    I don't think you should have any problems with creating the account, but if you have any doubts or questions just post them here and I'll be happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not techie minded at all me. I use hotmail. I have googlemail too for blogger but I never use it. Hope you do get it sorted out, I'm never sure you'll get my drivvels, sorry, emails! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. gmail has been great and Internet explorer is horrible. Try Google Chrome for search engine.

    ReplyDelete