15 July 2011

Favourite things Friday.

I have just stumbled across Favourite Things Friday over at Quilting in my pyjamas and thought it would be fun to link in.   So here's my regular Favourite thing on a Friday


Friday evening has always been our night for going out for a bite to each.  When we came over to live in the Czech Republic, this continued, in fact it was even more important, as in the early days here, we were under considerable stress from several angles.  We are lucky to have a choice of good restaurants in town, because we are in a popular tourist area.   This, in our humble opinion, is the best.  The waiter you can see to the left of the picture is our favourite and always looks after us.   Come rain, come shine, (and -20 degrees) we always make it to one of the restaurants in town, although in winter we are inside fo course.

So that's my faourite Friday thing.  You're welcome to join us if you're in town.  Hop over to Quilting in my pyjamas to see what other people's Friday favourites are.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice place - its great to have somewhere that you are a regular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveceating out. Sure beats my Friday night Brownie run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of that. I love eating outside. I'm glad you've found some nice places that are close by and it's great if you have a good waiter who looks after you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pre children my husband and I use to eat out Friday night's too. Its great when you have a good local.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great start to the weekend...sounds like a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good idea for tonight .. hmmmm. Great FTF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a perfect favourite - and a great way to start the weekend.
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea that you have a night each week where you go out to eat , and even better that you kick your weekend off in such a wonderful way. That little restaurant looks so pretty and inviting.

    Thanks for stopping in and linking up to show us your Favourite this week. It's great to see something you love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always the thing to do on a Friday here too. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great friday activity!

    ReplyDelete