24 August 2011

Hello peeps

We're back home after a great weeks holiday in the UK, although it was a bit on the wet side.   A few days in Devon & Cornwall, then Bath, then Herefordshire, where we used to live, then a  get together with friends in a fantastic house in mid wales.  I've got loads of photos and stories, but they'll have to wait a bit.  We have returned with our friends who now live in Australia, and they'll be with us for a week, so I'm not likely to have much time to write up some posts, or even catch up with yours.   But I will return, honest!!

Off now to enjoy some sunshine, catching up on news and stories, and very definitely a few bottles glasses of wine.  The weather here is HOT, already 30 degrees at 10 o'clock in the morning.  Apparently it was 41 in the town square on Monday.   Not sure I could cope with that very well - will have to find a pool somewhere.

TTFN
xx

5 comments:

  1. I love it, you go on holiday for rain and come home to 30 degrees... lucky you! Glad you're back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back, hope you have a lovely time with your friends. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos and hearing about your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you back Dianne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so tell us all you brought back on this big shopping expedition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good holiday. Now I need to find out why you, and several other blogs, no longer show up their posts in my google reader. Look forward to the holiday photos.

    ReplyDelete