And I've finished the top for my Modern Table Runner swap. Hooray! The green fabric I ordered from England a couple of weeks ago still hasn't arrived, so I decided to get on with the replaement border in some red polka dot fabric that I already have. It's czech fabric, and not such nice quality as the other fabrics I've used, but I think once it's all quilted and bound, it'll be fine.
Here's a close up of all that red dottiness
And now I'm in a bit of a quandry. I was going to machine embroider a little hanger for each bauble like this
the free motion quilting project to get some inspiration.
Anyways, I do hope my partner will like it, because if not, I'd like to keep it myself!