20 October 2011

Die, bunting, die




This is a strange title I know, but as I was browing a few blogs today, as you do, I came across quite a lot of bunting.


 

From Violet WHite

From crochet with Raymond





bunting necklace
A bunting necklace even







I really liked bunting - I don't have any, save a few Christmassy owls, because I really can't see Gordon putting up with it.   It's been the "in thing" for a while now, but I am beginning to wonder if it's been done to death.   Is it no longer trendy because everyone has it?   Is it getting to be a little twee?   Do we need to move on, and if so, what will replace it?  What do you think about bunting?

4 comments:

  1. I think bunting is cute (maybe a bit twee) but I don't have any in my home. I don't think hubby would tolerate it. I wouldn't mind having some in my studio if it were the right one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it I think it is cute! But no I haven't got round to making any so I have none at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm dont want any for my house. Wouldnt mind making it for someone else though, looks easy enough and quite fun for experimenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made some for the girls a few years ago but it was for their (at the time) shared bedroom or outside. Not for my sitting room, thank you. Love the post title, by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete