24 October 2011

What do you get if you cross


A trip to IKEA









with Celebrity Master Chef?



You get a very nice Pork tenderloin sauteed with mushrooms accompanied by a sweet potato and bean rissole, served with a red wine jus.   And you get it served on a square plate.


Not cooked by me, I hasten to add.   It was delicious.

On a separate note, thanks to everyone for their sympathy and helpful suggestions regarding my runny red border.   Unfortunately, the test wash this afternoon with 2 colour catchers resulted in the red fabric winning hands down.   So, there's nothing for it, the border will have to go and I'll make a new one.   I'll un-pick it tonight then sew it again on my day off on Wednesday.   That' way it'll seem like a new project.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good way to try make yourself feel a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh Ikea... so who did the cooking then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Ikea only did meatballs. At least that is what I always have!

    ReplyDelete