01 October 2011

Where has the year gone?

Can you believe it's October already?  I've just read on a couple of blogs about the Blogtoberfest.  Signing up to this commits you to posting every day during October.   I decided to join up because I've been a bit sluggish on the old blogging front recently.  I just find it so time consuming and frustrating.   This may be because of my stupidity, but I have problems if I use Internet explorer, different problems if I use Godzilla Firefox, the internet connection messes about, photos won't download etc etc.   I am wasting my life waiting for the computer!

So by doing a short post every day, and trying to target each of the problems along the way, I hope I can get my mojo back.  They might often be short, almost certainly mundane, but they'll be there everday (I hope).


So without further ado,  I will start off with a question for you.

What do this


 this


this
 and this


all have in common?

Come back tomorrow when I'll do a show and tell!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm bettin you've been spread across a few rooms but now have a dedicated sewing place? I hope?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd guess a special sewing room too. I hope things in the car boot are coming in, not going out though! Good luck with daily blogging in Blogtober!

    ReplyDelete