05 November 2011

Tripe and Onions

No, I've not gone mad.  The task last week on Free Motion Friday was something called Stomach Lining.   This immediately took me back to my childhood when my gran used to have tripe and onions for her dinner.  I can still smell it and it still makes me want to vomit!

So how did it go?  Well OK I suppose, taking into consideration past history.


The stitches are far from even, but the pattern is OK.  The back looks alright, apart from where the bobbin ran out, I restarted, and true to form, they machine had a Bennie.

So this one's for you gran!

Check out how all the others are doing here

13 comments:

  1. it looks lovely dianne! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful job! You are doing great with your FMQ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay missus. A perfect FMQ display in all its skill and prettiness should not be accompanied by visions of tripe, onions and vomit... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so good I thought it was the demo photo, not yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gran! Yuck :(
    Glad you recovered and totally showed this pattern who is boss! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this looks fantastic! I think you are a stomach lining kind of gal...now the tripe and onions, no thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fantastic! uurrggghhh to the tripe and onions though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane, I think you've got it! Your "tripe and onions" FMQ looks great! But sounds like a truly disgusting meal.

    ReplyDelete