31 December 2011

so long, farewell.............

Words are not flowing today, so here's a few of my favourite photos

Quilt for my nieces daughter




George - just watching

Vienna market
Beyond the sea


My new summer outfit




Aquilegia
FWQ

Just a small selection of tommies off our 28 plants!






2011 Goodie swap


Flowers from the garden





My first ever quilt

Dynobrani 20111

Sweet Potatoes chitting

African flowers

My effort for the Modern Christmas Table runner

Newly painted lounge

MCTRS received


Pips quilt for newly arrived Ruairi

Christmas tree (no!  It's not is it?
Teaching friends to crochet


Glad to be home





Thanks to all who joined me during 2011.  Hope you'll come back for more ramblings in 2012.  Happy New Year!

9 comments:

  1. you had 28 tomato plants! awesome! loved your look back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos, thank you for sharing them all together! All the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Especially the fluffy one ;-) Happy new year Di, hope you have a wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great look through the year. Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of memories looking through your photos. I still can't believe you planted 28 tomato plants!!!!
    Happy New Year, hope you won last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the memories...I think there's a song with the same title. Bob Hope!
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year !!!!

    LOVE your first ever quilt Di. It’s a beauty, and those African flowers are amazing. (I really should learn to crochet. Marg tried to teach me when she was here and wanted to rip her hair out –and mine too probably!)

    I have enjoyed reading your posts in 2011 even though I am a Johnny Come Lately to your blog and I’m really looking forward to seeing what you get up to this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dianne! Your quilts are beautiful and I enjoyed your phtos! Is your pig made with ceramic? I have similar who is sitting.
    Sunny wishes from Greece! x Teje

    ReplyDelete