25 January 2012

Back in the saddle

Hi folks.  We've just got back from a few days in Austria skiing.  Oh I do love living so close (4.5 hours) away from great skiing.

I have a few photos to show you - not too many I promise, but I have to spend some time catching up first.  I have to be a good Mouthy stitches participant and leave some comments to help my secret partner.   I have an idea of what to make, but I can't find a tutorial for anything like, and I think it may be a bit beyond me to work it out for myself - having made only one zippered pouch ever!

 In the meantime, here's a pretty picture for you

6 comments:

  1. oh my gracious di! i am super duper jealous! what a fun getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck looking for a tutorial to make your idea! There must be something out there you could adapt - I've seen lots of good basic instructions for different shapes and such.

    Looks like you had a lovely trip! So picturesque!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pic, it's the polar opposite to here at the moment.
    Good luck, I hope you can find a tutorial for what you are looking for. I'm struggling with what to make for my partner. I don't want to stuff it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks just like a postcard! Gorgeous.

    Glad to hear you're having fun and not just ignoring us....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Canadian in me gets all mushy when she sees snow like that! Of course I haven't had to live through a proper winter in a long time and would probably be cursing within a week. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete