03 January 2012

So many new things

This is a blog about nothing in particular!   I've got a bit behind on my blog reading recently, and have just caught up on about 3 days worth.   It must be because it's  a New Year, but there are so many new, exciting things going on at the moment.   New QAL's, new tutorials, new quilts.  I've had a really nice evening getting up to date.

I also thought I'd link up to Lynne's Small Blog Meet.  I've always got time to read some new blogs.



Small Blog Meet

6 comments:

  1. aww sweetie, small but perfectly formed with a loyal following... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels a bit weird indeed after the Holiday Season to get into the blogging groove again! I’m glad to have discovered you in the Modern Christmas Table-runner swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so behind in my reading too! between the holidays and actually sewing, it has made my internet time low....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your resolutions for finishes- isn't it funny how both things we love and want to finish and things we are not at all liking anymore all get on the back burner? best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm blog reading catching up right now - while trying not to burn the sausages. It is all going to go wrong and you just know it!!

    ReplyDelete