21 February 2012

Fabrictastic!

Isn't it nice when you get some fabric and it has obviously been cut, folded and packed with care and attention?


Look how beautifullly those FQs on the left have been folded.  The ones on the left have no specific use - just to fill a few holes in my stash.  The one on the right is for my very first bee which starts soon - more news later.   They were from The Eclectic Maker, and I'll certainly buy from them again. (No they're not paying me!)

The second batch came from the Intrepid Thread.  Also nicely presented with a lovely handwritten card


And finally some more pink and green from an etsy seller - quilted  thimble cottage, again nicely packaged and with a hand written card.


I seem to have got a bit carried away with pink and green!  Strictly speaking I only wanted the squirly one at the front, but the fat quarter pack was reduced by 30pc, so I really couldn't say no!   Could I?
 

I just need a few solids now, then I'm done for a while - honestly!

8 comments:

  1. getting fabric is wonderful ...but getting fabric that is loved and cared for is EVEN MORE wonderful xx enjoy your fabric x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is it a pink and green bee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a stitch tease in the making, wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics! Pink and green are so lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love beautifully packaged fabrics, and there are several places I return to because of their wonderful customer services and touches like this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh especially loving your intrepid thread package... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fabrics, they must have been fun to open. Looking forward to seeing what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much fabric is one woman allowed?!?! Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete