08 February 2012

WIP Wednesday


 

Good morning Wednesday!   Seem to have been doing a lot of nothing this week.   My plans to spend the weekend sewing were stolen.   Gordon needed to do something (it's -15 outside so no gardening or modging in the garage) so we had to paint the spare bedroom.   Heaven help us that we should have a weekend without a project!I   Maybe there'll some rugby on again next weekend and he'll be happy to watch that?

New projects

It was my first blogiversary yesterday, so I wanted to celebrate with a small gift for my loyal supporters!  No fantastic fat quarter bundles I'm afraid, but I did manage this cute little pot holder


Although it was not without problems!  Pop over to yesterdays post to follow my trials and tribulations and maybe enter the giveaway!

Ongoing

Pouch for Mouthy stitches swap - Progress made here.  I have done my applique and hand stitching, and started assembly. 


Because i have been asked by several people to do a tutorial, I took loads of piccies along the way, but all but about 2 were terrible!   So now I'm going to have to make it again!

No progress

Melly and Me
Supernova
Skirt for me
Farmers wife
Cathedral windows cushion
Sherbet pips - girlie quilt.
Small purse


 Stats

Completed projects - 1
New Projects - 1
Currently in progress -7

But I have spent some very worthwhile time online buying some fabric for two new projects!  So that must count as a positive!

Hop on over to Freshly pieced to see what everyone else is doing.








9 comments:

  1. Very nice pot holder and I love the pouch for Mouthy stitches swap. Look forward to the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of your pouch for the swap! I'm looking forward to a peaceful, project-free weekend where I can play contentedly with fabric. You'll be pleased to know there is rugby on, so I'll no doubt be screaming at the ref while I'm relaxing with my fabric ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the 1 year blog dianne....that pouch is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pouch is lovely! As is the potholder. Do make the tutorial, even if it means making another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pouch is fabulous!! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think fabric buying completely counts as a crafty pursuit. Without the fabric there would be no end result.

    Im loving what Im seeing of your purse swap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that pouch looks awesome dianne, your partner is going to love it!!! congrats on one year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pouch looks gorgeous! Look forward to the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pouch, can't wait to see it finished. The pot holder is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete