I've tried to get a move on with my projects before I get busy in the garden. I'm also away for a few days in March. But I don't seem to have got very far.
I've not started any new projects, but I have joined in with Katy's Foundation paper piecing for the terrified, and have produced this
remarkably easily. I'll certainly carry this on, with the eventual aim of doing the New York Star.
Cathedral windows cushion - It's sashed but now I have no zip! I'm not making a special trip just for one zip, so it'll have to wait until I go that way again.
Supernova - another star completed and more cutting out done.
Tutorial for zippy mouch - I'm making good progress, but everything's halted now waiting for my husband to return from a 2 day trip, so that he can cut out the vinyl flooring I used as a stiffener. I really can't be trusted with a sharp knife! This is how far I've got
Stained QAL - I've finally ordered the sashing! I've been so indecisive about what to order. In the end i've gone for the safe bet, Charcoal. I really would've liked to go with tangerine, but I think it would've been too much.
I've finished the Melly and Mee Quilt and taken it off to it's new home, where it was well received.
Skirt for me - since starting this just ater Christmas, I've lost weight and dropped at lease one dress size. I know this skirt will not fit me now!. A nice position to be in, but I will have to take it apart and start again.
Sherbet pips - girlie quilt.
Completed projects -2
New Projects - 1
Currently in progress -8
Hop on over to Freshly pieced to see what everyone else is doing.