04 April 2012

Welcome back WIP Wednesday




It's been a few weeks since I posted about my WIPs.  I've had a couple of 3 or 4 day breaks, and getting back to normal afterwards takes up valuable sewing time.   And now the garden is waking up, I'm spending a fair amount of time out there too.  Anyway, here we go.

Finished items

I finished my first ever bee blockfor the Stitch Tease Bee and sent it off.





Blogged here http://quiltova.blogspot.com/2012/03/sitch-tease-starter-block.html

New Projects

Pips Quilt

This is a simple, quick project for a friend in Prague.  I had 2 Sherbet Pips Charm packs and split them into boys colours and girls.  The girlie colours had been hanging around for ages, so I thought I'd use them up for this one.


This isn't a very good photo, as it was a very windy day!   I've nearly finished now, just got to sew down the rest of the binding.
Ongoing (not much progress)

Supernova quilt - I now have final size info for this quilt so hope to make some progress this month
Staind QAL 
Cathedral windows - just waiting for a back
Zippy pouch tutorial
Small purse
Skirt - probably abandoned
Foundation paper piecing for the terrified - stuck on no 2 but not abandoned yet
Farmers wife - re-thinking this one!

Stats
Started 1
Finished 1
Stalled 8


5 comments:

  1. Hello Dianne. I saw your post on WIP Wednesday and noticed you live in the Czech Republic. I love how quilting and blogging bring people from all over the world together. Your name doesn't sound Czech so maybe you are like me and living in your partners country.
    Cath
    @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bee block middle is so fantastic, can't wait to see what the others add to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you how much I'm looking forward to doing your pinwheels this month? Well I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend sent me instructions for the cathedral window but I have yet to look at them. I've not been behind my sewing machine for over a week now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I am going to have fun sewing your block when it is my turn.

    ReplyDelete