Winter is offically over now, so here's my review of my activities this winter. It's a long list so I hope you are comfortable!
- Finish the Table Runner for the Modern Christmas Table Runner swap, plus a little Christmas decoration
3. Make a girlie Sherbet Pips in anticipation of two babies due next year - Yes, but made for a friend in Prague.
But I h made this instead for the baby which was born in February
My nephews baby is due next Tuesday and this is their quilt so far
I made this from the fabric I bought for the recently deceased Farmer's Wife quilt. A much better use don't you think?
4. Make a "Pay it Forward" gift for my partner - I Done
5. Make a Supernova Quilt for a friend, using Hope Valley.
Mmm well, this is moving slowly, but I have made 6 out of the 9 stars and it's looking lovely
Other things, not on the original list.
- I have killed off the Farmers wife
- I made a pot holder as a giveaway for my blogiversary
- I have taken up sock knitting