04 May 2012

Favourite Things Friday

 


Ooh, I've not done this one for a while. I'm not sure why, possibly just lacking a bit of creative thinking!  I've recently  had a few deliveries from mr postie, all of which were very nice, but one in particular was particularly exciting.

I, like most of the rest of you, could not resist the Moo cards.  It's just not possible.  In fact, resistance is futile.

I, unlike most of you, I never even considered using my own photos, I just picked one of the fantastic sets that Moo offer.  I chose one with 20 different designs, should I be in danger of getting bored with them!



It does bring me on to the wider questiion - why do girls love stationery so much?   It starts when we are young , and we buy pretty pencil sets, writing sets, books etc. etc. and personally speaking, it never really left me.   I can while away the hours choosing cards, little note books, sticky pads.  I could very easily live without these cards - and lets face it I don't need to be handing them out very often.  I've really just bought them for me because they make me feel very happy!   I know I'm not the only one thinking this either.

And look how nicely they come packaged - for the price you really can't turn them down.









Other Favourite items of Staionery that I Own

This little book



This magnetic list



Another thing that Mrs Postie bought me, whilst not strictly speaking stationery, it is pretty much along the same lines, are these little printed labels.



Now these I do need!   Aren't they cute?  

So I think I speak for millions of women when I say one of my favourite thing is STATIONARY STATIONERY!  

Linking up with Shay at QUilting in my Pyjamas

13 comments:

  1. Excellent! Is it bad that I look at mini moos now thinking of which one I will ask for in a trade? And I love your labels. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know we are not alone when it comes to love for stationery! I really like the little "union jack" notebook.....I would have so bought that if seen, just because it is pretty! I love your labels and, like Susan, would like to know where you got them.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love all your goodies. I'm holding out on the moos until I can get some decent pics of things I've made in nice photogenic locations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are completely RIGHT - every Sunday when my sister and I stayed at my grandparents, we convinced my grandpa we NEEDED a new notepad from the little WHSmiths paper shop on Bromley South station!

    Love your cards and the label looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE stationery!! Can't get enough :)
    I've got my moos too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I saw your minis, I thought, Wow! Di has made some stunning quilts, which of course you have but not those. Also love your labels!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The moos are lovely and the label is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The moos are really lovely, I still haven't had a chance to look at the website, but I think I should. Love your labels, where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice favorite! I used to spend hours in the stationery section of the drug store. just oohing and aahing over the pens, pencils, and notebooks. I thought i was alone in this obsession. Love your labels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve been seeing those Moo cards popping up everywhere lately and I’m sorely tempted to buy some too. They’re so cute !

    I love all things to do with stationery . I have drawers full of the stuff. What I dont have are those gorgeous personalised labels for my creations and Ive been talking about getting them forever. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  11. your little moos are very cute and I don't know why we women like paper things so much. I do love your labels, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty! We love it b/c it's a way to share our current moods with others without needing to say it all in writing. We can save the writing for additional or other thoughts. :) Nice FTF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL great post! You're so right, I have paper and envelopes from sets I got when I was a kid, I just cant bear to use the "last one" from sets I loved... And writing books... old jotters.... and why oh why did I get the normal sized Moos? I want mini moos too now.... lol

    ReplyDelete