18 June 2012

We're in............

They said it would take 6 men with two lorries, 3 x 10 hour days.  But they were wrong.  We did it in 1 day x 10 hours!  Woooooo hooooooo!   We're all moved.  Completely and utterly kna***red but done!   Thanks to good preparation and lots of hard work from our team, complemented by Gordon's nephew Tim.

First lorry leaving at 07.06


Last lorry leaving at  16.43

First lorry leaving at 

I didn't do much at all - in fact all I managed to do was lose mine and Tim's passport in a car park in Breclav!   Thank you to the very nice lady who found it and kindly phoned us to let us know she had it.

So all we have to do know is put everything in it's place, set up the girls work benches, connect everything and make sure it works, set up the canteen, build 11 double lockers, and clean the old factory.  Easy day tomorrow then.  And as we are 2 days ahead of schedule, I think we can probably book Thursday and Friday off.  What do you think?


12 comments:

  1. Hope you have a nice bottle of wine to toast yourselves with for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done! Definitely dont lose steam, get it all done and have thursday and friday off to recover from the celebrations ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. No wonder you're knackered!

    Yes- I definitely think you deserve a couple of days off and that'll give you something to look forward to as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you HAVE to have a long weekend ...to recover if nothing else xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Well done, but yes, I think you need Thursday, Friday and probably Saturday and Sunday off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a great day for it too. I am all for days off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Katy...and make sure you do something really nice with your days off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! I'm glad it was relatively painless for you.

    Is "knackered" a naughty word? I heard "tosser" is, not that I know what it means... I just saw the asterisks and got curious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do I hear a naughty word?
    No not really, compared to telly, that is.
    Makes me wonder what kind of business you're moving, but the canteen is one of the most important ones.
    And the coffee machine!
    So today was a 'feet up" day? in the sun?
    (with a coffee of course)

    ReplyDelete