11 August 2012

I give in

I'm afraid I have sold my soul to the devil.   I've gone and bought an i-thingy!   I swore I never would, but when we took our old stereo music centre (ooops showing my age there) into the new factory, we decided to buy an i-pod and move on from cd's to i-tunes!   We also bought a little docking station for it - neither of us are huge music fanatics, so we don't need anything really fancy, but when the man in the shop realised he had two English people, he immediately thought rich capitalists and tried to sell us a Bang + Olufson.  He was very dissappointed!

Anyway, I have this small piece of equipment that will do everything I ever want it to do (include making tea I believe) but I really don't have the first idea how to make it do anything much.  I've seen and heard from many people that Instagram is brilliant so I thought I'd give it a go - well it is free!   I downloaded it, took my first photo, and all was going well until it asked me if I wanted to connect with my facebook friends.   Well why not, I though, that can't hurt!  Next thing you know I've sent this photo to all my facebook friends


I have some very confused friends!

So I have joined the i-empire.  Apologies to all those who feel I have let them down.  I'll be buying Starbucks coffee next!

15 comments:

  1. This has started my morning with a laugh xx SO glad I am not the only technically challenged one out ther xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I was pushed into the evil i-empire... dont like it AT ALL... my fone is android tho so thats not so bad... IG a photo of the cuppa it makes you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL, and what a fascinating photo it is... ;o) I have an iPod, but that's my only foray into i Nation

    ReplyDelete
  4. But where can we find you on Instagram? Now that is the question!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I'm afraid I must have sold my soul to the devil a long time ago, I have been in i-purgatory for a few years, however, I hated my iPhone and have just gone back to android, best thing ever. I used to love Apple everything but lately, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the modern world!!! The think I like best with my i-thingy are audible books - let me know if you're interested and I can tell you where to get a great deal on them. They are perfect for quilting along to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha, I just found you on Instagram. (no i-thingy in my household but Instagram works on Android phones, too)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on Instagram too. It's fun. How do we find you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love i-things, no devil there at all, welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you, life seems a constant battle of keeping up with technology.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL you'll love your i-thingy. I can tell you from experience.
    And it's so easy even my 2 year old can handle it... :o)
    Thanks for sharing that awesome photo ;o)
    Hugs and grins
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. You`re too funny. So send me your instagram name or follow me at lifesrichpattern and I`ll find you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to the Mac Cult!!! I think I have two or three of every i-thingy out there!

    ReplyDelete