30 September 2012

Blogtoberfest 2012


Can you believe it's October already?   Where has the year gone?   This time last year I rashly signed up to the Blogtoberfest challenge of writing a post every day.  I managed it, although I was sick of it by the end of the month, and the standard of posts nose-dived.   So why, you may ask, when I'm already worried by the number of bees etc that I'm in, am I signing up to something else.  Errr....pass, next question.

I really wasn't going to, but then before I knew where I was, it was a done deed!

So, be prepared for some drivel over the next 31 days.  I am going to link up to every favorite things Friday, trivial things Thursday, WIP Wednesday that I can find.  I will be telling of every detail of  all those bees blocks, bags, etc.   And Gordon is already in the corner with his thinking cap on!   The dogs are on standby to do humorous and interesting things.    I apologise in advance if standards drop.  But there again, maybe I can do better than last year!

Oh and it's it a lovely Blogtoberfest button?

7 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to read your ramblings Di - bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were freaking funny last year as you thought of things to write about. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the edge of my seat already xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha, ha, can't wait. I signed up last year too and talked about every little non-event that was happening in my life. And yup, I did it again this year. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, laughing at the thought of your dogs scratching their heads trying to do something funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Gordon's hiding, not thinking there ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why don't you have Gordon do all the posts. That would be hysterical. He could just tell Winston Churchill jokes and you would be the most popular blogger in blogland.

    ReplyDelete