19 September 2012

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced




In an effort to get my confused little mind in some sort of order, I thought I'd join in with WIP Wednesday this week.

Finishes

Mmm not a lot really

I made a couple of Zakka style pincushions for my two SILs



and two bee blocks for Helen in the Sew Euro-bee-an Bee


New starts


A quilt for a friend, that I claimed for myself, but which is on hold for the time being, because I've started/committed to too many things!




WIP

Supernova is now basted ready for quilting




Terraced garden is ready for it's back- just waiting for my machine to be repaired

Sweetwater tunic - is waiting for the sleeves to be hemmed and the binding around the neck sewn down

Snowball EPP - plodding along happily, finishing a block or two every week

The figures

New starts 2
Finishes 2
WIP 4

Hopefully next time I join in, I will haev some finishes!

Pop over to Lee's to see what the others are up to.

13 comments:

  1. Love the quilt blocks, and your pin cushions are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Di you are so very very hooked now arent you! So much on the go, its fabulous! (and your supernova is supremely awesome...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Supernova, it's absolutely stunning. I need to bring my machine for a service but keep saying I'll do it once I've finished this, that and the other and then don't do it. I hope your machine will be back with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks to me as though you've been pretty busy! I hope Gordon isn't being neglected!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pin cushions are so cute and supernova is gorgeous, wow! I can not wait to see it all done!
    I am stopping by from the WIP hop. I would love to have you stop by and see my WIP as well :) http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2012/09/wednesday-wips.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I gave up trying to order my little mind years ago ;o) Still, the works are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Zakka pincushions. your Supernova quilt is awesome. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't wait for the Supernova ta dah moment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All looking gorgeous!! Can't wait for the Supernova finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! :) I wish I'd joined in the Zakka along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOu have a lot going on here and all are great looking projects

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute! Hope you share with us tomorrow at QuiltStory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete