28 October 2012

Bank Holiday Sunday

Known affectionately as The independant  Czechoslovak State Day.  But it's a Sunday, so no day off work, unfortunately.

Here's what life was like in this non-typical czech household today

I woke up to this



Porridge for breakfast - Golden syrup or honey?



Sewing, with freshly painted nails


Leaves


Home made bread (which looks a strange colour)


And chicken and mushroom pie for teas, made by Gordon (not me of course!)


Hope you had a good weekend
di
xx

6 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures... what you sewing with your pretty manicured hands? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a grand day at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it is snowing already....looks like we may be in for an early winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look beautiful. Nothing like a fresh manicure.
    I already told you I want a piece of that chicken and mushroom pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golden syrup. Your nails look great, I need to do something about my nails.
    Gordon's chicken and mushroom pies look delis.....I'm hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that color! i must paint mine soon!

    ReplyDelete