18 October 2012

Thoughts of Christmas



Having berated myself for joining to many things and stressing myself out, what have I done?  Signed up for something else of course!  Only a little one.   




It's organised by Christina over at Christina Lowry Designs, and all I have to do is make one ornament for my secret partner before 30th November.   Even I should be able to do that without stressing!

Having signed up, I couldn't resist trawling through flickr to find some favourites. And I just had to make a mosaic, even though Christina didn't say we had to.  I just thought it would help my partner when she starts stalking me.


So if you fancy joining in too, you have until 21st October to sign up, and partners will be assigned on 1st November.  Hop over here to sign up


(and I am very sorry to all the people whose photos I've used, because the credit bit that's normally at the bottom of the mosaic, isn't.  I don't know why, and I don't know how to get it other than starting again! And I haven't got the patience to do that.  Thanks to you all.)



4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you've been busy while I've been away, and this should keep you out of mischief till I'm back ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of ornament cuteness and a very hard swap to ignore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely swap but I'm swapped out...no swaps for me! Well 'til the next time...

    ReplyDelete