07 October 2012

It was just past noon......








Yeh, I got my ticket yesterday.   No hassle at all.  I did have visions of the FQ web-site going into meltdown at noon yesterday, as 100 or so people all tried to buy their tickets at the same time, but no.  No dramas.  I would be interested to know if it's sold out already, and if so, how quickly.

Last year I was a little apprehensive, as although I knew quite a few people from their blogs,  I had not actually met anyone before.  But no worries this time.  Although I met lots of people last time, there are loads I didn't even get to speak to, so I'm looking forward to meeting them too next time.

And if it could be arranged that I won a prize in the raffle - just a small one, I'd be ever so happy!

How many sleeps to go?  I have no idea but i'm sure someone is counting!  Looking forward to seeing y'all there






11 comments:

  1. hope you can contain your excitement... just a little bit xx lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fun, I will see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go. You're going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you there! After the Sewing Summit frenzy this year, I was curious to see how it all went too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did kinda expect a FQ site melt down... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to know how many people are signed up too. Sewing Summit sold out in a few hours, I think

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to heckle if I don't win any prize this year ;-) See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my ticket too! I was only there for the Saturday last year, so it's great to get a whole weekend out of it for 2013! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha, I was also expecting a big site crash. I didn't win a raffle prize either last year, despite owning ticket no 69 (I remember completely random things like that yet have trouble remembering what I ate for breakfast) I am with Kelly on the heckling :D

    ReplyDelete