12 October 2012

My life according to Queen

This amusing little question and answer session has been doing the rounds recently, so in the interests of keeping my Blogstoberfest posts going, I've joined in


Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.  
Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!
 
I've chosen Queen.  Their music has been with me since we sang Bohemian Rhapsody in the 6th form common room (over 35 years I'm afraid). Gordon's favourite group is Queen too, and we went to see them several times, back in the day.   Freddie Mercury was a true showman, and is sadly missed.   

Group:   Queen

Male or female?  Killer Queen

Describes yourself.  Made in heaven

How do you feel? under pressure

Describe where you currently live   Seaside rendezvous

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Seven seas of rhye

Your favorite form of transportation  I'm in love with my car

Your best friend is ? You're my best friend

You and your friends are?  Fat Bottom Girls

What's the weather like?  It's a beautiful day

Best time of the day? Lazing on a Sunday afternoon

If your life was a tv show, what would it be called ? Don't stop me now

What is life to you?   Let me entertain you

You're relationship? Bohemian Rhapsody

Your fear? Death on two legs.

What is the best advice you have to give?  Tie your mother down

Thought for the day.? Get down, make love.

How would I like to die? Sheer heart attack


Motto?  The show must go on



Totally meaningless, but good fun!

6 comments:

  1. Not sure if I love Fat Bottomed Girls or Tie Your Mother Down in their answers more. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and gave me a good laugh to start the day.

    ReplyDelete