30 October 2012

Stitch Teaser

At last I've finished my next block for the Stitch Tease Mystery Bee.   OK, so I'm late, by two weeks, but luckily in this bee it doesn't matter too much.  The time scale for each blosck is 6 weeks, and whilst some take longer, some are a bit easier.   I probably bit off a bit more than I could chew with this one, but I'm fairly happy with the result.

I think you know by now that I can't show the strip in all it's glory, as it has to remain a secret for the recipient until something like February 2013.  I've just spent a good half an hour trying to disguise the strip so that you can't really see it!


There you go, you're none the wiser now are you!

I did post some pictures a couple of weeks ago of WIP, so lets see them again shall we, just to make it a bit more exciting!




So next up is Susans blocks - wonky stars.  I'm not so good at doing wonky so this should be yet another challenge.  Thats one of the great things about bees.  They push you to do things you wouldn't normally do for yourself.

And I'm pleased to say, that I only have one more post in the Blogtoberfest.  REALLY pleased!   I've been waiting for mail to arrive since last week, so that I have something exciting to blog about!  C'mon Mrs Postlady, where is my mouthy stitches bag?

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Almost done with October, and you've done yourself proud missus. Hope postie turns up soon and rewards you with a fantabulous tote. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done well with your October posts...who are you making for this month...perhaps Di if Susan is next month....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post lady!!?? Hope she doesn't fondle the mail too much, I bet she would prefer a lovely tote to her standard issue mailbag! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. to post every day is tough. You have done well. Yeah for secret bees, too.

    ReplyDelete