16 October 2012

Terraced Garden

It's tipped it down with rain all day - even the dogs didn't want to go out in it.   Never mind, the garden needed it.

It was all the excuse I needed to get down to some sewing.  And what a good day I had.  Progress has been made on my Terraced Garden quilt (AKA Stained quilt)

I basted

Sorry, I could get the photo to turn, but it looks just the same the other way (only wider)
I rolled


I sewed



and sewed



And stood back admiringly



1/3 down, 2/3 to go.

10 comments:

  1. It is looking wonderful. I have to see if my machine will do those lines as they are great for quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love that quilting! you are going to be snuggling under that quilt in no time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really goos and a great way to spend a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops good not goos, I promise I haven't been drinking.....yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be so beautiful when finished. Best of luck manhandling it through the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quilting! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that quilting. Simple yet very interesting...I think I may have to snaffle that idea and use it!

    ReplyDelete