A cry often heard from the other half. A good question though. As I couldn't find my keys today, and I had the contents out on my desk, I thought I'd do a stock check
1. Bag given to me by Hadley at the FQR containing passport and driving licence.
2. Bag received from Kelly in the last Mouthy Stitches swap containing I-pod
3. 3 sets of keys - car, home and work
5. Wallet containing necessary cards, company papers, and other documents to get you through a czech day
6. Flash Disc
7. 2 bills from O2
8. A brush. Frankly I don't know why that's there as I run my fingers through it in the morning and that's your lot.
9. A dead battery. I kid myself that I'm going to put them into the recycling.
10. a spare link from my watch strap
11 Dictionary. Can't go anywhere without it. Not the original one from when we came out here, I'm on my second edition.
12. Credit Cards and hospital/dentist/hairdresser cards
13. 2 lipsticks and a lip gloss. Again, I kid myself here that I will actually use them if they're in my bag.
14. Emery board (now in the bin)
15. 2 tokens from Billa for something - probably knives
16. Throat sweeties
and last but not least
17 a pile of receipts. I am the main keeper of the receipts so they just get thrown into my bag
No wonder it's so heavy and I can never find anything! What's in your bag? Is mine just amateur hour?