18 November 2012

Catching up

How does it happen?  You let things slips a bit, and next thing you know there are 93 unread posts in google reader!  I've cleared them this morning, but I have to admit I didn't read them all, and I didn't comment on all of those I read!  Not very polite I know, but sometimes you just have to move forward!

i have continued my winning streak this week, and finished a few more projects.  Quite a few actually, but not all have been photographed. So for now I give you a few small finishes

Two Christmas decorations for  my two scret swap partners.






I must admit I think these are brilliant, especially the little robin.  I'm going to have to make a couple for myself.

And then I've finished the advent calendar bags for my friend Lennie.    They are a lot of them (24 surprisingly) and they are quite big, so I've had trouble finding somewhere to hang them all to photograph them.  Lennie doesn't have a big house, so heaven only knows where she will put them!  Clearly not outside!





And I've also finished my secret santa swap for my friends in the Stitch Tease Bee.  So I'm off to the post office again tomorrow.  I think if you look closely, you can see my halo!

17 comments:

  1. Ooh, am I supposed to comment on every post in my reader?! I've only just transferred all the blogs I like to reader, so I now have an idea of how busy I'll be! I enjoy reading yours and learning all about where you live. Very different to Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your robin too, both the decorations are gorgeous. I had to clear most of the 270 blog posts in google reader yesterday, I felt bad but would have felt worse if I'd sat there all day reading them and not getting anything else done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you've got some polish for it, keep it shining bright.... ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's blindingly bright Di ;-) whereas mine is looking a little tarnished :-( Is your mojo back? I love your hoops - I'll be very happy if one is winging its way to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just pinned your birdie hoop. Love it! And stop finishing all these things. I am soooooo far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe your friend can hang the bags all round the house for the kids to find, you know, like the have the windows all over on the calendars :oD

    ReplyDelete
  7. You my dear on are not the naughty list! I love those little bags hanging on the line and the hoop ornaments are so cute. I can't find the hoops here in a 3" size.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those little hoops! And your halo is shining bright for sure. No one comments on all the blogs all the time, it is not rude, it is just life, you are good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The robin is so cute. Also, I really like the look of the calendar bags hanging outside, it's a pity it would not be a very practical arrangement. And I might just be one step behind you in catching up on blog reading, oops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a swot!!!! I love your decorations though - just lovely, especially the Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m playing catch up with posts this morning too. I don’t know how I get that many unread ones in my reader!

    Love those beautiful Christmas decorations. They ARE brilliant!

    Maybe after those pretty advent bags are filled they can go into a big bowl ?

    Your halo needs a polish but otherwise you did good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you are doing brilliantly. I am going to have to ship my kids out to you so I can catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the decorations and the Advent calendar bags x

    ReplyDelete