01 November 2012

Fresh Sewing Day


Lily's QuiltsKnotted Cotton

Gosh is it really the 1st of November?  Where did the year go?   And with only 8 or so weeks to Christmas, no doubt the rest of it will fly by.

What with putting the garden to bed, rescuing dogs, having to work full time again (I know, tragedy!) and joining in with Blogtoberfest,  I haven't got too much for show for October


The big finish was the Supernova quilt , progress was made on the MOD POD quilt, I finished a bag for my secret parnter in the Mouthy sitches swap, and a secret block for one of the girls in the Stitch Tease Bee.  Also I am sooo close to finishing myTerraced Garden quilt, which has been hanging around a while, not to put too fine a point on it!

I'm linking up with Fresh Sewing Day, and also I'm also going to link with the slow bloggers linky party for the first time.  I always feel I'm a slow sewer. I start each month with good intentions, but never seem to get everything done, despite spending quite a lot of time faffing around in my sewing room!


9 comments:

  1. Your Supernova quilt is beautiful! I love it! And that Mod quilt is such a cool pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing that beautiful Supernova quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supernova alone would make my month, in fact, year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Hadley - you did good Di!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those wonderful projects, I think it was a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hush up on that 'W' word! Anywho, just catching up on stuff now, and congrats on posting each day, yay on the sewing box, and great job on the sewing for the month, especially mastering those curves in the end

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think with all you did besides quilting in your life you accomplished a number of things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. in love with that supernova! xoxo

    ReplyDelete