31 December 2012

Happy New Year Everyone

I'm usually very good at thinking myself not ill - I haven't got time to be ill is my usual cry.  But this time, despite using all my will power, I had to succumb this morning and took a trip to the emergency dentist at Brelcav hospital.  One hour later a very scary lady had drilled a hole in my tooth and drained all the gunge out, and very surprisingly it appears to be much better.  Even so, I can't be bothered to sort through photos and write a "this was my year" post.  There are so many around, you won't miss mine!

But I will leave you with a photo that I forgot to post last time - my Christmas present from my husband, bless him!

Please excuse the scutty dog walking clothes


It is possibly the best thing he could give me, and it makes me smile every time  I look at it.  After 35 years, he knows me so well!  Apparently he had it in the warehouse at the factory before Christmas, and I walked past it several times without seeing it!

I will leave you all with best wishes for 2013.  Hope the New Years Eve party goes well.  I shall be snuggling in front of the fire with my painkillers!

17 comments:

  1. Hope that the scary lady fixed the tooth and you have no more pain. Happy New Year and that wheelbarrow is perfect! Hard to miss anywhere though - how on earth did you?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wheelbarrow! Hope other pain killers are working well. Happy new year to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wheelbarrow. Have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another post, so soon? lol Happy new year, I wish it so much I'm saying it twice... x (love the barra!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dianne, sorry to hear about your visit to scary lady. Hope she fixed it well. You got a wonderful pink present! Happy New Year! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you soon feel much better and that the New Year will bring kind events that allow you to laugh out loud xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch! Rub some alcohol on the tooth or better still, just swill some straight down your throat.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your wheelbarrow, it is perfect. I hope you feel better and I wish you and yours the best 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFL, how on earth did you miss a bright pink wheelbarrow?! Hope the tooth is all better soon!

    Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabric transporter - Gordon is such a star!!
    Happy New Year, hope the toothache is well and truly banished xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Toothache is the worst. I'm glad you feel a bit better now.
    Love your wheelbarrow! So cute and bright. You can't beat nice gardening tools (my hubby got me some bright green secateurs last year).

    I hope you have a very happy New Year. See you at FQR 2013. I hear it's only 29 weeks away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy new year dianne....oooh hope the tooth gets better fast...love the pressie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! (But you definitely need matching wellies!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't even know you could get them in pink. It made me laugh!

    They;re your dog walking clothes? Seriously I look like that when I get dressed up.

    Happy New Year Di!

    PS Couldn't read the bit about the D***** because I hate that place.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ouch, how's your tooth? I hope the root canal solved the problem.
    The pink wheelbarrow is classic. Now I want one!
    Feel better and Happy New Year my friend

    ReplyDelete
  16. How wonderful that he knows you so well! Happy New Year. I hope that wheel barrow gets lots of use!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful gift, don't you just love them that little bit more when they get it spot on with thoughtful gifts ;)

    ReplyDelete