More on the problem I had last night. Apparently I'm not the only one to encounter this problem - which makes me feel a whole lot better, I was thinking either I'd done something wrong, or they were picking on me. And the solution. Well I can either pay $2.something a month for extra storage space, which is not much really but when it's been free, you kind of expect that to continue. Or, as Hadley suggested, I can reduce the size of the photo in Picmonkey to something smaller than 800 pixels, which means they sneak under the radar. I did just that with the photo I was going to show you last night, I'm just not sure I can be bothered to do that with every photo.
So here are my 10 finished blocks. Not a very good photo but I was squeezing between the wardrobe and the end of the bed!
I also have a couple of finishes to declare, both of which will qualify for the 2012 FAL.
Way back when, I joined in with Katy's Foundation Paper Piecing for the Terrified and I made this block, my first ever string block
Well I've finally made it into something useful - a cushion for a friend for Christmas
|Look, see, you can even reduce mosaics to a small enough size|
Also in the same FPPFTT, I made this block, my first flying geese block.
Which I have finally made into a small mat
So that's two more on the list of finishes, and I am still cruising! Unfortunately, I have had to spend this afternoon tidying up my sewing room, returning it to it's former life as a dining room, ready for visitors on Sunday. I need to go for a lie down now!
Linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly pieced for the first time in a few weeks.