23 December 2012

Santa's been busy


Can you tell what it is yet?



Did you guess right?


It's not perfect positioning, but it's the only possible place.  And I'm not complaining.  Thanks you so much Santa!


I'm signing off now for the Christmas period.  I will be reading and hopefully commenting, but my dear old Dell laptop has turned up it's toes and I think this will be the last time.  It's 7 years old, and has done sterling service, but each time it costs more to repair it, and we decided it would be better to get a new one.  I'm not sure when, but in the meantime I can still follow you on my ipod but it's nigh on impossible to write posts on it.

So I wish you all a very happy happy Christmas, whatever you are up to.  We will be with family, and I can't wait, provided today's  threatened snow storm doesn't put paid to it!

Take care
xxx



Why am I worrying though, the world is ending today isn't it.  So here's a  message from one of my all-time favourites


14 comments:

  1. I guessed Dianne! I'm happy you got design wall, I don't have any space for that. And those blocks you have already there are so Beautiful! I hope you get the new computer soon. Merry Christmas! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely Christmas, and enjoy your wall xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely, relaxing Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Santa and enjoy! Hope you have a great Christmas, I'll be hitting the sales too for a new PC, this one's been blue screen of deathing recently, and it's also advancing in years...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a great Santa, have a fantastic Christmas and don't be away too long

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guessed. What a useful and wanted Christmas present, lucky you! Are you going back to England for Christmas or are family coming over to visit you? Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! what a brilliant wall, well done santa :-)
    Have a lovely Christmas Di, big hug x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful present and it looks great with those blocks on it. All the best for you for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, a perfect gift :) Once again, Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hear you on the computer thing. Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings you a nice, new laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are having a perfect time. Merry Christmas Di!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're going to have a splendid time with that wall.

    F x

    ReplyDelete