02 April 2013

Q1 FAL

 she can quilt

The thing about only committing to finish 2 things in the first quarter FAL,  is that it is relatively easy to be successful!  Back in January I said I would finish the Happy Yummy quilt for my new niece in Australia, and the Mod Pod Quilt.  And I made it 100% of the way!

In January I finished the Happy Yummy quilt




I blogged about the finish here.

And then in February, I finished the Mod Pod quilt.


Blogged here.  Frankly I'm amazed I ever finished this, let alone on time!  I hated doing the curves, but the means justified the end, as I love the finished quilt, and have used it lots already (The weather has been so cold and miserable through March, it has cheered me up no end!)

Linking up with Leanne's Q1 FAL Linky party, if you'd like to hop over and see what the other over-achievers have done! 

12 comments:

  1. Two fabulous finishes. Love that mod pod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these quilts and it is so nice to see them together again. Congratulations on the finishes, you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finishes, especially the happy yummy quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm you are a far wiser woman that I, I think ;o) They both look great :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both fabulous finishes. Both seriously gorgeous.

    So that's what I have to do ? Put less on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two absolutley gorgeous finishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I am going to do that...only 2-3 hope to be finished projects. Lovely finishes for you Di

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your finishes are lovely but the Mod Pop one in particular is stunning; I love that colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are beautiful and the Mod Pop makes me think of spring (which hopefully will come this Thursday).

    ReplyDelete