10 May 2013

European Siblings Together Bee


 

When I read Lynne's idea of starting a Siblings Together quilting bee, I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't join, as I don't live in the UK.  Then I had the bright idea of starting up a European branch of the bee, so that we quilters living in Europe could join in too. It would run it along the same lines as Lynne's bee, one large 20" block per month, finishing up in summer 2014.


Is anyone interested in joining me?  If so, please leave me a comment and we'll see how we go. Looking forward to hearing from you.

11 comments:

  1. An interesting idea, but who would you give the quilts too? I have a layer cake of Peak Hour that would be perfect for like 2 quilts with some added solids. I live in Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have set Mara straight, you need her Peak Hour! - I put a link to you in my post this evening too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this Di - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have a whole 'hive' in no time. good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, if the sew euro bee an blocks are anything to go by, we'd be lucky to get finished by 2015, Nicole is short for January's still :O( I'd be interested if you don't mind dodgy corners/joins lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea, hope you get it filled soon, no time unfortunataely for me at the moment, but probably next year :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been in a bee before, but I'd like to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've commented on your flickr thread already. I'm happy to help.

    ReplyDelete