My very first ATC card has been finished and went off to it's new home yesterday. It's fairly conservative (like me really!) but for a first effort, I'm really pleased with it. Hope my secret partner likes it!
Thanks to the wee folk at Wee Folk Art for the pattern, which I had to shrink right down to make the 2.5 x 3.5 inch required size. I would normally say I'm not very neat at had sewing, but I think my stem stitch was spot on! I stiffened it with a piece of thick canvas fabric, and edged it with a stitch I found on my machine, leaving the edges raw. I cut the stiffening fabric slightly smaller, and didn't realise just how much it showed up until I took this photo, which was too late! Lesson learned for next time.
I did write on the back, but forgot to take a picture. It's OK, it wasn't very interesting.
Now I just have to sit and wait for my card to arrive. When you make these secret swap goodies, it's only at the last minute that you remember someone is making something for you!