15 July 2013

Q3 FAL

Well, I thought I'd got till 17th to get my act together for my Q3 finishes.  Turns out I haven't, so this is going to be a quickie post I'm afraid.

The main finish HAS to be the Blue Lagoon quilt.  





I have completed the top, and I plan to get it basted when my SIL Bridget is here at the beginning of August.  I have to get it done by mid August, as Rose will be here then, hoping to take it away with her!

Finish 2 is the Circa 1934 quilt which also carries forward from last quarter, only completely re-designed.   It's about time I wrote a proper post about it, but for now, this is what it looks like

I have a cushion to finish

I made this for last months Le Challenge, and I'm taking it to London with me for the hand quilting class with Mandy.



And finally

The wheels on the bus.  Carried over from last quarter, and to be honest, not one that is likely to get finished!  I've got to get some enthusiasm back for this one!


That's it - short, sharp and to the point.   A quick thanks to Leanne for getting lots of great sponsors again this quarter, then I'm off to bed.

Goodnight

8 comments:

  1. Well those should keep you busy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just linked up too - just call us lastminute.com! Good luck with your lovely list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects..especially like the Circa 1934 quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue Lagoon is beautiful!

    Lots of lovely projects there to keep you busy this quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not too long a list, so should be doable!

    ReplyDelete