28 August 2013

A little break

First of all thanks to everyone who left such lovely comments on my last post about my stitch tease blocks.  We have been away for a few days, and my i-pad stuck it's virtual thumb up tis virtual backside and chose not to send out e-mails.  I could read yours, but not reply.  This implies to the rest of the world that I couldn't be bothered to reply.  Not the case I can assure you.

We have had a few days away with friends in Slovenia, which is about 6 hours drive for us.  It's very pretty and I am going to write a post about it, but Gordon has gone off with the camera chip today, so I can't right now.

Here's a couple taken with my i-pod, just to whet your appetite




Also the Blue Lagoon has been completed, photographed on a rather wet, miserable day, and gone off to it's new home.  More about that later too!  In the meantime, I have the day to myself and I'm off to catch up with a bit of sewing - I'm a bit behind with bee blocks!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to be, glad to hear you have had some time enjoying the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone deserved a break, now and then. It appears you had a lovely one. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slovenia looks lovely. Very quaint. Cant wait to see the rest of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slovenia is so pretty. Looking forward to seeing more photis.
    I hope my bee blocks arrive this week. I will be really upset if they are lost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popping down the road to Slovenia! So jetset!

    ReplyDelete