01 August 2013

Where did July go?

July seemed to whizz by getting ready for the FQR, being at the FQR, then recuperating from the FQR with my brother and his wife.   I still have to write a few posts so for now just a snap shot.

From the Sewing Room

1. Bag for FQR 2. Blocks for Elisabeth Sew Euro-bee-an 3. Block for Mrs Sew and so 4. Circa 35 quilt top 5.  My block for Stitch Tease bee 6. Betty's block for Euro Siblings Together 7. Le Challenge "toffee" 8. Failed bee blocks for Elisabeth 9. Repair to family boot box
 From the Garden

1.  Flowers  2.  Strawberries 3. more flowers 4.  Other flowers  5.  just a few flowers 6.  Blueberries (not flowers) 7 beans peas and potatoes




Linking with fresh sewing day at Lily's quilts

Lily's Quilts
 

12 comments:

  1. Everything is lovely and I adore the bag you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous makes, I love your fqr bag!! What a brilliant crop from your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im still trying to work out where JUNE went xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, the bag looks lovely! Plus the blue block on left really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still love the circa 35 quilt and wish my ( neglected ) garden was so productive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sure did get a lot finished for being gone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks pretty darn productive to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your makes list for July looks totally respectable. You did a ton of stuff even with being away!

    I love that bag ...are those Bonnie and Camille fabrics?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your diamond log cabin type block is fabulous, such a great idea. My garden has so far produced three rather disappointing looking courgettes (I swear, I am the only person in the world unable to produce courgettes successfully).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am liking quilt top a lot, and the rest is lovely too. Your garden is doing well too.

    ReplyDelete