19 October 2013

ATC Swap

 Textile ATC swap 2 button
The second round of the Art Trading Card Swap is upon us and I have about two weeks to get finished.  Fortunately these little cards come together quite quickly.  I went from this

 

to this

in a matter of an hour


But the cat isn't quite right, so I made another in a stronger colour


I think the cat stands out better now, and he is more orangey than yellow in real life.  Unless you have any suggestions that would look better, he's getting sewn down tonight!

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow - that is going to be just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that was exactly the right decision, the colour stands out loads better! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be such a good finish when it is done. Your fabric choices are perfect and it is prefect for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is not a cat. This is a tiger!
    Di, send me please your address to post you my block.
    Jitka

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great! looking forward to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks brilliant - really good interpretation of the theme (I can't get past pumpkin and leaves, so I think I am going to have to go with it)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the card and I like your new blog header too.

    ReplyDelete