04 October 2013

Flashback Friday

My friend Di does a Throwback Thursday, over on Instagram.  It's great fun to see her and her family over the years.  So I thought I'd play the same game on a Friday, just through the month of October.

When I was little, in the days before package holidays to Torremolinos, we used to go to either Eastbourne or Weymouth for our annual family holiday.   This one just made me laugh - I was more of a tom-boy, but I'm being very precious here!

 I think this one must be Weymouth, because Eastbourne has a stoney beach. Look at our clothes - they're back in fashion now!

12 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous photo!! Yep, you're both bang on trend just now - LOVE mum's dress. I love this flashback idea - I might nick it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flash back idea is brilliant! My first ever trip to the seaside was a day trip to Weymouth. I don't think it was hot as there is me and the girl next door sat on the beach with shorts, tshirts, cardies and coats on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a precious photo. Look at you striking a pose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you girls are definatly in the mode !! LOVE the pose x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love old photos...you really are hamming up for the camera in that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were ADORABLE!!!! I the pose was probably the result of the b. freezing water and trying to keep at least one foot out of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoying your daily posts and that is a great photo !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love old photos and this is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely photo, and your pose is so cute. I'm looking forward to more pics.

    ReplyDelete