11 October 2013

Flashback Friday


I thought I'd have a bit of a theme to this weeks Flashback Friday, and looking back through my photos, I came across a quite a few cars
Here I am with my first car

By the age of 25, I'd not moved on much!

I loved this car, although to be honest, it was never very reliable.  But we did have fun.  Camping holidays in Cornwall, when we had so much stuff rammed into that car, I was sitting on towels and sleeping bags.  Those were the days when you could almost guarantee two weeks of sunshine in August.  And the music we listened to?  




What else could it be?




9 comments:

  1. xx hope you have a more reliable car now .. not sure how far you would go in the first one with your feet sticking out of the bottom!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my own flashback to the days of my first car and all the fun I used to have with it...great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo Sayer rang, can he have his hair back please?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my few regrets is not having a photo of me with my first car. Yours is a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't look too convinced about your first car, possibly because of the feet engine? ;)
    I love the look of other car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell Hadley to put a warning on her comments, I laughed so hard my (rather large) belly hurts now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mum was definitely better at controlling your hair than you were ;o)

    ReplyDelete