18 October 2013

Flashback Friday

As a general rule, we aren't party animals, but most of our friends and family will say we throw a good party!  The best (IMHO) is our New Years Eve party  1988.  It was a fancy dress party - I was the Snow Queen, oh and I just LOVED my outfit


I made a necklace and earings from Christmas tree icicles, and I had glitter EVERYWHERE! Gordon was Prince Charming - seen here dancing with his sister (a cigar in his hand I notice!)


We lived in an old house that we had only partially renovated.  The kitchen was finished, but we hadn't started the dining room, so invited our guests to decorate it for us!

And at midnight, we took it out into the street, and collected a few of the neighbours


Oh those were the days!

11 comments:

  1. I would have loved to be at that party. You guys are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit Di, don't you look glam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeee you wild woman! You looked AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could have stepped into Narnia in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am already looking forward to next week's flashback friday... This one was glamourous indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I come to one of your parties some day? Please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love looking at old photos and these are fab!! Adam Ant eat your heart out!

    ReplyDelete