10 October 2013

Q4 FAL - wish list

she can quilt

There's a huge pile of unfinished stuff blocking the karma in my sewing room, so I'm going to make an effort to finish as much as possible, without starting something new (....not going to happen!)

1.  Happy Go Lucky baby quilt - has to be finished soon as the baby came a bit early.  I've just got the binding to sew down, and a label and it's done.

2.  Vintage Dress Mini Quilt

This just needs binding and something to hang it


3.  Yellow kitchen pillow
I've quilted it, so all I've got to do is make it up into a pillow

4.  Orange/blue mini quilt

I'm not sure where this one is going, but I will finish it!

5.  Love Beads
I've got about half the fabric cut for this, and I really want to get on with it, but I doubt this one will get finished

6.  Stitch Tease quilt

This is the second round of this Bee, and this quilt is going to be beautiful.  I am still a few blocks short, but I hope I can get this one finished.


7.  Siblings Together quilt

I have to make another block to finish this one, but there is no desperate rush as it is for next year's summer camps.


8.  Mystery quilt


This is my first pattern test, and I have a beautiful quilt all ready to be quilted.  I should be able to show you in a few weeks - well I hope I've got at least a couple of weeks to get it finished!

So that's my 8 items.  I don't think I'll get them all done, but quite a few are almost finished, so you never know.  So I'm off to link up with Leanne and all the other hopeful finishers, to see what the other over-achievers are going to be doing this quarter.

Thanks for staying with me on this rather long post.  Which, incidentally, is my 10th post in the Blogtoberfest.  I'm not flagging yet!

14 comments:

  1. Wish I had the guts to list all my UFO's! Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really lovely projects there, and I'm still dead impressed with the dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive! Most of them look achievable. I daren't list all mine, it would be too upsetting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list. I'm in love with everything you are making.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to do great with all those 'almosts' already xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. “ blocking the karma in my sewing room”-, best description Ive ever heard of what happens in most sewing rooms.

    I bought that vintage dress pattern – and will be waiting to see how yours pans out before I take the plunge!

    Good luck with your list. Looks like you have plenty to keep you going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fab projects, and so many nearly done, i wish mine were so close! Loving your ST blocks, but you are still loads short, I felt sure I would be one of the last, hope they arrive soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects! You'll manage and your karma will be just fine :-) Ready, set, go go go

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good collection there, don't forget to save some for next year ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Sibling together colors and all your minis. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely list, so many beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My oh my that's a big list. I love that vintage dress. Did my stitch tease blocks ever arrive? I'll just die if they are lost.

    ReplyDelete